Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's been awhile!

Sorry but I have been so busy these past few months with Jonathan being home, trips and school. I barely get on myspace anymore as I seem to be on facebook more frequently.

Life has been great lately! Jonathan has been home since the beginning of December, as you all know, and its been so nice. I was just thinking about it yesterday and he has been home this time longer than anyother with Isabella! That is crazy to think about! He hasn't been in the field or anything and with there being no plans for another deployment, I feel so much more relaxed. He and Isabella are hilarious together, they are so much alike. She is stubborn and funny just like him and I love watching the two of them together. Right now we are waiting for April to come along so that we can see where our future will bring us. I am excited for change, though a bit nervous, but I figure the Lord will take us where we need to be.

Isabella is nearing on 22 months! I cannot believe that my baby is almost two! She talks in sentences frequently and sings along to all of her songs. Kristi taught her the alphabet and sadly I think she knows it better than Jonathan sometimes! :) She can almost count to ten, and understands basically everything we say. It is interesting how she won't speak to strangers but if she knows you it is hard to get her to stop.. I wonder where she got that from? She loves to talk to Grammy on the phone and at night time you can catch her doing that often. We just took down her crib and moved her to a big girl bed with no binkie. This was night two and it was so much better than the first night. PJ now sleeps in the same room with her and that comforts both Jonathan and I, though I am not too sure how he is taking it. When her room is all finished we will upload some pictures to show.

She was recently in Dustin and Ashley's wedding as the flower girl. She was amazing! We didn't expect her to do so well but she did and she was adorable. Of course she insisted that no one take pictures, telling Granddaddy no more pictures. We tried to get some though




So that is pretty much what is going on over here. I am so sorry I have lost contact with so many of you, things are just crazy busy over here. With her being such an active toddler and my school load getting heavier and heavier I have am finding spare time cut back... and most of the time then I just want to read or veg.

1 comment:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I'm so happy there isn't another deployment soon for you guys! I'm never on myspace anymore either so you should blog more so we can keep in touch. :)