Saturday, November 8, 2008

Potty!!

The other night I was babysitting my neighbor's dog so they could go to the ball. It was one of those weird special mixes but I totally forgot the name. Lucy and Isabella have a love/hate relationship and they climb all over each other and fight constantly, it is really cute.
One night Iz said potty and started pushing in the kitchen so we ran to the bathroom. She gets butt naked and sits on the toilet. Nothing. She proceeds to wipe herself and runs off.. I figure whatever I have two more dishes to load then its bathtime. She is running with the dogs and giggling in the other room. I love hearing her laugh, so I am just enjoying it all. She races in the kitchen, squats, lets a turd drop and I look over and scream noo!! I regretted it as soon as I did it because she doesn’t know.. I calm down and tell her next time go to the potty for that. So she takes off to the bathroom and sits down on her mini potty.. to wipe. Haha..I drop her in the tub and she is playing and having a lovely time and then the dog proceeds to head in with her.. haha.. Isabella loves it! Iz tells Lucy, the dog, to "sit down" and she dumps water on her head! haha. Special night with a special kid. :)


2 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Those pictures are soo cute! I love the story too. Def made me laugh

Life is Good said...

Very cute pictures!! That stor is too cute!! Liliana still has no interest in the potty!