Saturday, November 8, 2008

The latest news...

Hello from the Mardi's! We've been either busy, sick or teething so not a lot of down and blog time. So catch up time, I suppose! :) Almost two weeks ago the "white man" came home. I was expecting Iz not to want anything to do with him because it's been awhile since we've seen him, but boy was I wrong! She adores him and loves wrestling and tackling him. She tries so hard to say white man, but it comes out iite an. So we're getting there. She even took him trick or treating! She refused to hold my hand, but loved holding his. It's cute. It gives me great hope that she will remember daddy and play with him like that. (Oh White Man is my friend Jill's husband who is basically J's boss haha)


I aced my last course, though it was a tight squeeze. Somehow I missed that we write two papers back to back in every course. Well at least I have it figured out now. :) I am a dork, what can I say?
I am actually going to physical therapy for my back now, and its been a painful yet rewarding experience. They are figuring it out and showing me exercises to help. I am stoked that finally someone is helping me and I am not in constant pain!
Isabella is talking up a storm. I didn't believe that kids at their age could put sentences together, but she is starting! She is beginning to put two to three words together and every day learns or tries at least two new words. We finally mastered saying thank you after someone gives us something! That was def. a plus, that and I am working on teaching her help so we don't whine when something is rough! haha She is so much fun to be around, except with the teething. We're on a pretty good routine right now, and every morning she and PJ go play in her room so Mommy can have some me time! I love it! She reads her books to him and he eats her snacks, they are quite a pair. I couldn't imagine a better dog for her, well except when he decides to be scared and hide behind her!


She is getting in her four molars and also going through a growth spurt. I weighed her last night and she was about 25 pounds!! Where did my baby go? She even tells me sometimes when she needs to go night night. It's cute. Her daddy is going to die when he comes home! We finally received word on the rest of the guys coming home and not too much longer.. We will have leave starting on my bday!! I am excited to head to Texas, though not so much driving with her. It'll all work out.
Love you guys! Off to do homework!

1 comment:

Life is Good said...

Looks like the two of them make a good pair!! Glad to hear you aced your last class!!