Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She truly is a girl..

We went down the hill on monday and of course had to go to Target. Isabella saw a Graco baby set on the shelf and her face was priceless! I wish I could have captured that squeal on camera while we were there! Of course I spoiled her and bought it for her and now I am glad I did! She plays with her doll all the time now!

Here she is feeding Baby.

Swinging Baby


.. and yeah apparently it isn't so neat that Baby uses the pack n play.. Isabella insists on being in it instead. What can I do??

4 comments:

Billy's Mommy said...

Aww that is to cute!!

Dusty And Mandi said...

How cute! It's adorable that little girls already have the mommy gene at such a young age.

Life is Good said...

too cute!!

irishstarz said...

Aww! She's already practicing her momma skills. How cute!

<3