Monday, September 22, 2008

Isabella's Check Up

Isabella went today for her 15 month appointment. She is actually about to turn 16 months, but I prefer wait and get HER doctor rather than someone else. Of course she was talking away, pointing to the bubbles (or boobools as she says), fish and working on her colors until the doctor shows up. Then it was seriously like looking at Jonathan when he is in a bad mood. The faces!! She got so serious and then began to grimace and make horrid faces at the doctor. It was quite amusing, but as I suspected she didn't utter a single word. I would totally understand if the doctor didn't believe me when I said that she is speaking so much! I bet most moms go in thinking their child is the most marvelous thing ever and glam them up! Haha.

Anyhoo.. Isabella weighs 23.2 lbs, so she hasn't really gained anything since we've been back to the desert which amazed me because she is eating like the grocery store might collapse with the stock market! She is 32 inches tall, so she has gotten taller these past couple of weeks. Her head, sadly, is 47 cm. So weight she is between like the 50 and 60th percentile, height 90-95th percentile and head is 75th. Haha, my chunky monkey really isn't that chunky after all!

Random pictures from yesterday's Ice Cream social haha:


3 comments:

irishstarz said...

Wow..she's getting so big! The Bugs are nearly the same size - rad! How crazy that she's talking..she just couldn't wait, huh? ;P She's so animated..but aren't they all?! hehe.

*hug*

<3

Life is Good said...

Such cute pictures!!

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute! That's how Zoey acts at the doctors office too. She'll never do anything; and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm lying about the things she can do. Ha ha.