Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to crickets, sand, and home

We are officially back home.. well have been for a week and a day, I am just slow. Jamaica drove us back last monday and stayed with us through friday, which I am so glad she did. Our house seemed to be a hangout spot for tiny spiders and I freaked out. Thankfully Jamaica kept a calm head and killed the majority of them, while I went on cricket duty.

Isabella hasn't taken too well to the change, though it is her own home. As we all know now it is just the two of us and I am in school and can't play with her every minute of the day. She misses her attention. Sleeping has been rough, and we are just trying to get back into the swing of things with just the two of us for awhile, so hopefully that doesn't take too long.

I did finally get my new couch and I am so happy about that! Jill helped me rearrange furniture and now I feel like my house is becoming a place that I enjoy and not just somewhere to be. It is slowly becoming home. I have great plans for everything now that I have a beginning!

4 comments:

Erica said...

I how Iz gets used to things quickly! Love the couch!

Dusty And Mandi said...

I love your couch! Furniture is so much fun. Ha ha

Team Peeps said...

That's a nice lookin' couch you got there...

I am so proud of you for everything!

Life is Good said...

Very nice couch, can u help me pick out stuff for my new house? How is Iz getting adjusted now, hope better at least for ur sake amd hers!!