Monday, August 18, 2008

Home (almost) sweet home...




Isabella and I made it safely to California from Texas last week. We are currently living it up with Team Peeps and enjoying the ocean breeze. I miss my family dearly, but we all knew that it was time for us to get back into the Cali swing. Our vacation was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing and I have my wonderful family to thank for that.






Isabella has gotten so big! She is talking up a storm and imitating everything that I say or do. She is overall a joy to be around, though has her moods that can test me. I have no idea where that comes from, I believe that both her father and I are evenly tempered and always pleasant... She is having a blast being with Malaki and enjoys chasing him around trying to kiss him. I didn't think the two of them would get along so well so quick, but they have as you can see.


Jonathan is doing well. I spoke to him yesterday and he actually said he had a good day, which was a first for me to hear! Isabella and Malaki were yelling in the background so that was quite amusing for him. When he learned that his little girl already had her first kiss (yes a full on kiss!!) he didn't seem half as amused as Jamaica and I were.


I begin my classes next week and I am thrilled to finally start the beginning of the end. Jamaica, the babes and I will head back to the lovely Stumps early next week and I am sure the trip will be an adventure on its own with two babies and two rather interesting dogs.

No comments: